A woman can never have too many shoes, and never let your husband tell you otherwise! If you’re a footwear fanatic like me, and just about every other woman on the planet for that matter, then you have GOT to try Sole Society, the brand new shoe club I recently joined. You may be wondering, what the heck is a shoe club?? Well, I’m happy to tell you all about it!
- First, you take the style quiz to determine your style bio, and based on that, Sole Society stylists create a personalized “closet” of shoes.
- If you like what you see, you can opt to buy. Every pair of shoes costs $49.95, and once you make your first purchase, you become an official member.
- You can also request a new closet, and Sole Society will send you new options, but you will no longer be able to purchase the shoes in your original closet.
- Each month, you will get a new closet to choose from. If you’re ever not in the mood to buy, no worries! You can opt out, but you must do so within 5 days, or your card will be charged.
- Registration and shipping are free, you can return anything you don’t like for a refund (after a $7.95 restocking fee) or for store credit (no fee), and you can cancel your membership at any time.
I decided to try Sole Society out, for blog purposes only, of course. My pick- Anouk in coral, pictured below:
My beautiful new shoes arrived just two days later, all wrapped up in Sole Society tissue. It was like opening a present! As for the quality, I was pleasantly surprised. They aren’t Louboutins or anything, but at just 50 bucks, they’re an excellent value. I also quickly learned how comfortable the shoes are. The very first time I wore them, I had to take the stairs to the 6th floor (don’t ask), and escaped the ordeal blister-free. I then went shopping, and while trying on a darling pair of sandals, a lady stopped me to tell me how cute my shoes were, and to ask where I found them. Of course, she was referring to my Anouks, not the new shoes I was trying on, and was very disappointed when I told her so. All in all, I’d say my Sole Society experience so far, has been just about perfect, and I can’t wait for my new closet next month!
If you’d like to try Sole Society too, click the link.