Just as addicting, but SOOOOO much healthier than potato chips, I have found literally DOZENS of recipes for kale chips. This one was discovered on Smitten Kitchen- a blog recommended to me by a friend. This lady also has tons of fabulous recipes I am dying to try, check out her blog by clicking the link on my blog list.
- 1 bunch (about 6 ounces) kale (I used Lacinato or “Dinosaur” Kale but I understand that the curlier stuff works, too, possibly even better)
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Rinse and dry the kale, remove the stems and tough center ribs
- Cut into large pieces, toss with olive oil in a bowl then sprinkle with salt.
- Arrange leaves in a single layer on a large baking sheet (I needed two because mine are tiny; I also lined mine with parchment for easy clean-up but there’s no reason that you must).
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp
- Place baking sheet on a rack to cool.