Cucumber Lemonade Popsicl
- 1 cup julienned Cucumber
- 2 fresh squeezed lemons, remove any seeds
- 2 cups cold Water
- Honey or Agave, to taste
Note: frozen things taste less sweet than they do at room temperature
- Pour 2 cups of cold water into a large bowl. Juice your lemons into the water, removing any seeds.
- Add honey to taste, whisk until dissolved
- Fill popsicle molds 2/3 of the way with lemonade. Freeze uncovered for about 1 hour.
- Remove pops from the freezer and add a spoonful of julienned cucumber to the pop molds. Using a stick or knife, press the cucumber down into your molds so they're evenly dispersed. Remember to leave some room at the top for your stick.
- Add your popsicle sticks and freeze for another 3-4 hours until solid.